Monday, September 24, 2012

Stupid Things I Do #[Sorry The Number Was So Big It Made My Brain Explode]

Hello my dear readers,
I have not abandoned you. I just have had no want to post. Ah I'm sure you all missed me like crazy, so you have my most sincere apologies. Haha just kidding... I need to take a break from blogging every once in a while.
I am well known to my friends and family for doing notoriously stupid things that people will talk about for years to come. I try not remember such occasions. But I do little stupid things that make people go, "Oh Valerie....". Such as wearing sunglasses indoors while I'm at the computer (I'm wearing a dashing robins egg blue pair at the moment).
Just thought I'd share that with you all.
xx
Veelacat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.