Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Homemade Soda: Nailed It!

Hola!
I'll just state the obvious and say it has been a long while since I posted. So what have I been doing that has kept me so busy I haven't had time to post? Well, a lot of stuff. Like shoveling our huge driveway because suddenly the weather decided it was going to listen to all my complaints about not having snow and dump a couple of inches of snow on us. It's still snowing. I've also been keeping busy by procrastinating shoveling said huge driveway by doing random science kits. The one I just did was Soda Pop, Make Your Own Fizzy Drinks, or something like that.
I think it's been months since I've failed so spectacularly.
Instead of making soda, I made kinda a slightly fizzy syrup...  It's bad. Reeeaaaalll bad. And Monica drank it all.
xx
Veela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.