Friday, April 27, 2012

Moushiwake arimasen!

For those who don't speak Japanese, I am very sorry. I really did mean to start posting regularly. But, as always, I forgot. I remember historic dates better then I do posting. Although to my defense, the computer did crash, I do have a huge test coming up that I've been studying for, and I've got my biggest violin recital of the year coming up. But there has still been time for me to post. I just haven't. Instead, I've spent my free time reading manga and cookbooks, playing Sims 3, and drinking tea. Quite productive if you ask me.
I've also been trying to figure out what to give my brother for his birthday.
What do you give a one year old??? 
I've decided to make him a cake. Who doesn't like cake (besides Angela)?
xx
Veela

2 comments:

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.