Saturday, April 14, 2012

Well, I might be slightly cranky...

Konbanwa.
If you read my last post, you know that I tend to get in a bad mood if I'm tired. Well, I also get into a bad mood if I'm sick. Yeah I was sick this week. So basically, I just stayed in bed, learned how to draw manga (I am so bad at it, it's funny.), and listened to Hatsune Miku (If you don't know who that is, look her up. She's awesome). It got boring pretty fast.
Another reason I may be slightly cranky, I ripped a hole in the seat of my favorite jeans. I didn't know I did. My little sister noticed, but did she tell me? Noooo. Instead she let me go out in public. With a big hole in my pants.
And the third reason for my crankiness, my shoulder rest broke. Again. My mother dearest got me a really nice shoulder rest for Christmas, and about 2 months afterwards, I was playing violin at my lesson, and my shoulder rest broke. The wood literally cracked. So we sent the shoulder rest back, and we got replacement. Yeah it broke in the same way. So now I'm back to the good old Kun.
But I'm not all that cranky anymore. I'm no longer sick, Angela said that she could help me make my ripped jeans into a skirt, and I got a new shoulder rest. I'm also going to go see a play with my best friend in a hour or two. :) I've heard the play is really good, and I know one of the actresses. So goodbye, sayounara.
xx
Veelacat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.