Monday, April 2, 2012

Making muffins with Jell-O instead of eggs!

It sounds weird (well it is weird). And kinda gross (it's actually quite tasty, believe it or not). But it did make a better binder then egg, and gave the muffins a nice fruity flavor and a interesting color. My little sister said the muffins were, and let me quote, "Pinkalicious". Pinkalicious or not, they were fun and easy to make. And everyone likes them. That's why there is only one left now. Sayonara, Pinkalicious muffins!
Besides making muffins, I've also been working on turning this cute-but-old-lady-ish denim shirt/jacket thingy into a vest. It's coming along pretty well. I was going to cut out the design on my zombie ballerina costume, and sew it on the vest, but it can't be washed. So no. I am not going to do that. I dislike spot-clean clothes. I'll post a picture when I finish it. If I ever finish. I have a knack of starting something then never going back to finish it.
xx
Veelacat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.