Monday, July 16, 2012

Geeky TV Shows Have The Best Music

Hi,
As I come from a family of geeks, it should come as no surprise that virtually all the TV shows I watch are what some might call geeky (I simply call them awesome). And they all seem to have really cool music. Here are some examples:


Numb3rs



What did I tell you? Awesome music!

Warehouse 13



Pretty music. Okay, this is not the intro I like- the one for Season 2 is my favorite, but this is the only one I can embed. The season 2 intro is here.

And of course, the old favorite, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.



It's so sad when I ask someone if they watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and they say in reply, No, what's that, is that a new show? No. It's really not.
These are my favorite, music wise. Do any of you people watch these shows?
xx
Veelacat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.