Sunday, July 29, 2012

Traveling.

Hey peoples,
Do you like traveling? I know I sure do. Someone I know just left for Germany a few days ago, where she'll be a transfer student. I'm a little bit jealous, I admit. I've never been out of the USA. I think it'd be a lot of fun to go to Europe. I hope to be a transfer student in a few years. Angela and I want to travel the world once we're both done with school, so that's part of the reason every few weeks I decide to try to learn a new language besides the language I take for school (Japanese). That's why I'm trying (and failing) at the moment to learn Hindi. Why Hindi? To be honest I have no idea. It just sounds awesome.
Yay I'm so excited, because in just 2 days I'll be 13! And 5 days after my birthday, it's my little brother's birthday. Actually he's having his party right now... I'm hiding in the house where there's air conditioning. But now mom brought the ice cream out. Instead of cake, Kenneth wanted make your own ice cream sundaes. So that's what he got.
Goodbye,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.