Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Love Birthdays!

Hello again,
I'm almost 13 (9 days and counting!), so happy birthday to me! I had my party a few days ago. It was really small, just two friends sleeping over. But it was pretty fun. We watched Bride and Prejudice, which if you haven't seen, it's really awesome. Lot's of pretty outfits and people randomly breaking out into song and dance. We also decorated cupcakes and played Truth Or Dare (hand sanitizer became my best friend after I had to wash my foot in the toilet while singing Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne). Sadly one of my best friends couldn't come. So I decorated a cupcake for her. Then I ate it. Sorry! But wasn't it pretty? 




And of course, what's a party without styling everyone's hair in strange hairstyles?

This was a lot of fun.

My hair! (I dyed it again)
Aren't they marvelous? We used a lot of hairspray, teasing, and spiking glue. They still didn't stay up for more then 5 minutes. Which is probably a good thing. 
So long,
Veela


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun :P

    I love your hair colour btw ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.