Thursday, August 9, 2012

Eating Yogurt With Yoda While Doing Yoga

Hi!
The title is a bit of a tongue twister, isn't it? A long time ago, probably around 5 years now, a yoga instructor came to my old Girl Scout troop to teach us yoga, and I told Kenneth. As he was about 3, he just kept repeating "Val's eating yogurt with Yoda while doing yoga!". It was adorable.
I really do enjoy yoga. I just started doing yoga again 2 or so weeks ago. This time Ken has started doing it with me. We invited Chris, but she just laughed. Then proceeded to shoot me with the Nerf gun (who shoots someone with a Nerf gun while they're doing yoga, seriously!?). Okay I admit, we do kinda look like dorks, but it's so fun I don't really care all that much.
xx
Veela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.