Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fluffles!

First off I just want to say congratulations to my best friend Eva (you can find her blog here) for doing better than fabulous on her showcase. You were amazing!!!! Next off to the subject of this post; fluffles!
In my family, if you don't know how to do something, you figure out how to do it. I need lots of fluffy cupcake poof for my Halloween costume (and for those days when I wake up and feel like being poofy), so guess what I'm going to be doing today. If you guessed writing my paper for history, you're so wrong it'll probably be a year before you're right about ANYTHING*. No, no, I'm going to be attempting to sew a petticoat. From a picture. I have no pattern or anything. Hey, how hard can it be? 

xx
Veela

*This is a reference from a kids' book. Something like Completely and Totally the Messiest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.