Friday, October 12, 2012

Uninspired.

Hello there,
Some days you might say you have "writer's block" if you're a writer (most authors I've talked to however argue that this is non existent), or you just can't see what shape that lump of clay should take. It doesn't matter what your media or instrument is, whether words or water colors, we all have days when, to put it simply, we're just not inspired. For me those days are pretty random. I wake up and my 5 year old sister can draw better then me, my violin sounds like a dying cat. When I feel like my art is pointless and bad I drink orange juice. It makes me feel more inspired for some reason. I don't know what it is about it, but I always feel better after drinking orange juice. Maybe it is kinda stupid. I don't really care, it's what makes me feel better.

This looks... like a cup of orange juice. Duh.

 If I think my music is going nowhere, I listen to someone else playing.



If I think my art is lacking, I look at someone else's art.

Fortitude, by Sandro Botticelli.

Haha I'll never be able to draw like that...

xx
Veela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.