Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The penguins are.... RUINED.

Poor penguins. Poor, poor penguins. They did nothing wrong! And they were so cute... by now you're probably wondering what I'm talking about. Unless you know me well enough. Then you know just to go with it. I painted penguins on my nails two nights ago, and they were really cute. But I guess they weren't all the way dry when I went to bed. Oops.

See? They're pretty darn messed up.
But now I have really cute Sesame Street characters on my nails.

Took forever to do. Oh and if you're wondering who that little orange dude is, I'm not quite sure. But I forgot her nose. I only painted her because I couldn't paint Big Bird, who, sadly, is one of my favorite characters. And I don't think the Grouch turned out that well, but he's good enough.
xx
Veelacat

1 comment:

  1. Oooo cute nails! I love you blog mind following mine and telling me what you think?

    http://carolinescleverconcepts.blogspot.com/

    Thanks so much!
    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.