Friday, December 23, 2011

Weird, photo shopped roses.

This proves I have too much time on my hands. Way, way too much time on my hands.
I started with the same picture of a rose for all of these, do you see the power of photo shop?
First rose,

Isn't it pretty?
Next one...

This one looks a little comic book-ish. Well at least it does to me. But I don't even read comic books.
I rather liked this one,

It's a supernatural rose! (Or roses, as the case may be)
Last but not least,

I only did this one 'cause I really, REALLY wanted to use the lighting effects.
Oh, yeah, here is the original,

It was a very pretty rose. (Duh. If I didn't think it looked nice, I wouldn't have bothered to take a picture of it.)
Have a fantastically wonderful Christmas,
xx
Veelacat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.