Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blonde moments to be proud of.

I do not mean to offend any blondes, and I am really sorry if I do. Being blonde does not make you stupid. Some of the smartest people I know are blonde. But call them what you will, blonde moments, being a ditz, bubble head moments, whatever. Everyone has them. And since I take everything to extremes, my blonde moments are truly spectacular. Of course I do the normal stuff, like yell at my sister because I think she has my homework, while holding said homework, and throw my self at a door that has PULL written on it in bright yellow and red letters in a attempt to open it. But I've also done things like light a hot pad on fire and not know it's on fire until someone told me, and I have forgotten my violin at home when I left for my violin lessons. How I can do that, I have no idea.
That's all for now,
Veela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.