Sunday, February 19, 2012

*Yawn*

Man am I exhausted.
Why, you ask? Because I stayed up until 4:30 this morning at a friend's birthday slumber party. Happy birthday Kate! And I'm just going to warn you now, I am too exhausted to put together more then a few sentences that make sense. So just expect sentences that make little to no sense and you'll be good. Maybe I wouldn't be so tired if I didn't spend my day before Kate's party at my little sister Christina's party trying to help little 9 and 10 year old girls to put glitter on scrapbook pages, and not the floor.
But the slumber party was fun. Well, fun if you're the type of girl who likes Studio Ghibli movies, vegan ice cream, nail polish, doing makeup, truth or dare, prank calls, and hide-and-go-seek in the dark. Which I am. At the beginning of the party things were semi calm. As it went on, things just got crazier and crazier. Uh, that's why I have blue eyebrows, if you were wondering (thanks Laura!).
xx
Veelacat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.