Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The impossible happened....

I never thought this day would come.
I just can't believe it.
After all these years, for the first time...
My sister cleaned. No folks, you didn't misread that. My sister freaking CLEANED! Christina doesn't clean. Ever. We share a room, and I'm always the one who cleans. Whenever I start to clean, or ask Chris to help clean, she runs off and hides. I got really tired of this after about two years. So for the past four or five months I just didn't clean. Our room looked like a hurricane hit it! You literally couldn't see the floor there was so much stuff on it. Christina finally cracked and cleaned. Okay, so it was barely any cleaning, but still! It's a start.
xx
Veela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.