Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brown or neon colors... oh the choice is so hard!

Yo.
So I am going to say what lots of people have tried to get me to tell them [insert dramatic music here] ...my natural hair color. I have told people a lot of colors that aren't my natural hair color. Heck, I've told people that my natural hair color is black and they've believed me. My natural hair color is dark blonde/light brown. At the moment, my hair is all light purple. The first time my hair got dyed was when I was about 7 (I'm serious!). My aunt bleached it for me. And I stayed blonde for about a year. Then my hair got dyed bright orange. And after getting dyed and redyed and dyed again and then highlighted, add a few weeks of spending the morning in a swimming pool, my hair was at breaking point- Literally! So mother dearest decided I needed to give my poor hair a break. After a few months the orange had faded out. So for a few years my hair was brown/blonde with platinum blonde ends. I got my hair cut, and then was all light brown (most of the time. I happily used temporary hair dye. Ever heard of spray on hair color? It is amazing.). ...I'm rambling. And now you know most of my hair history! But getting to my point. I really like neon colors, but having funky colored hair takes a lot of up keep. And I do like my natural color... so I don't know whether or not to dye it back or not or what color I should dye it!
xx
Veela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.