Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello People And Possible Aliens Who Are Reading This

Good afternoon.
I think I have finally finished my break from blogging, and so I shall start posting again. Even though I know it has only been about two weeks and a half since I last posted, it still feels like it has been months. I trust everyone had a amazing Halloween? I went trick or treating with my siblings as per usual. The only thing different about this year was that one of my very best friends, and one of Angela's friends, came with us. Oh, yeah, I also finally got to wear a tiara (thank you for lending it to me, my darling sister). I like tiaras. Tiaras are cool.

I have found the perfect example of team work that I just need to share.




Fezzes aren't cool. Sorry Doctor.

xx
Veela

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog and I was wondering if you could check out my blog. Look at a few posts and tell me what you think :)

    http://thebarbiebit.blogspot.co.uk/

    Keep on Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I love to hear what other people think, so comment away.